Well-reviewed iPhone, iPad and iPod touch data recovery software
Accidently delete contacts, SMS, photos or other crucial stuff on your iPhone, iPad or iPod? Or just lost or broken your iPhone or iPad but haven't backup the important data from the lost device? Don't be anxious, just let iTunes Data Recovery help you.
* Recovery deleted data from iTunes backup files directly without iDevice.
* Regain data after your device is lost, damaged, crashed or smashed.
* Recovery previous data from iTunes backup for all iOS devices.
* Be able to retrieve 11 kinds of data from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Note: Mac users can go to iTunes Data Recovery for Mac.
Part 1: iTunes Data Recovery Key Features
1. Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files without iDevices
- Directly recover data for your iPhone, iPad and iPod by extracting from iTunes backup files without connecting your device as long as you have ever synced your iPad, iPhone or iPod with iTunes before.
- Support all iPhone, iPad and iPod models, including, iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 1/2, The new iPad, iPad mini, iPad 4 and iPod/touch/Shuffle/Nano/Classic.
2. Powerful Data Recovery Ability
- Enable to get back data for whatever reasons, including lost or damage devices, restore your device to factory settings or lost your data after failed iOS upgrade or Jailbreak.
- The program supports to recovery 11 kinds of media and text data, such as photos (camera roll), message, audio, voice memos, as well as Text files such as contacts, messages, call History, calendar, notes, reminders and Safari bookmark.
3. Preview What You Lost Before Recovery
This iTunes data recovery software allows you to preview lost files before recovery in order to make your recovery job more efficient.
Part 2: How to Use iTunes Data Recovery?
Below is the step-by-step guide showing you how to recover deleted or lost files from iPhone, iPad and iPod by using this iTunes Data Recovery.
Step 1. Launch iTunes Data Recovery
Free download and install the software on your PC, run it and then all the iTunes backup records in this computer will be listed in the main interface, including device name, backup date and serial number.
2. All the files in your iOS device will be displayed in categories. You can preview these files and check the file that you want to recover.
3. Select the files that you want to retrieve and press the button of "Recover" to get back the lost data quickly.
Step 2: Scan for Lost Files
Select the backup file for your iDevice and click on the "Start Scan" icon. Then, all contents in your device will be displayed in categories like Call History, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Safari, Calendar, Reminders, Voice Memos, Camera Roll and Phones.
Step 3. Preview and Start to Recover
Preview the lost data and select those you want to recover. Mark them and click "Recover" button at the bottom. A window will pop up requiring you to specify an output folder for saving the recovered files. After that, iTunes Data Recovery will instantly kick off the recovery task.
Ready to Try or Purchase?
After having a basic understanding of the iTunes Data Recovery, you should know how simple and powerful the software is. You can download the trial version via the below link to have a try or buy it directly.